■ Date & Time: 14:00-16:30, Saturday 9th July, 2016
■ Venue: Leeum Auditorium
■ Guest Visit: Dong-il An(artist), Dae-bum Lee(critic)
■ Sign-Up: For 100 persons, 25th June ~ 9th July 2016, via the Leeum website
■ Fee: N/A
■ Contact: Taerim Kim (LEEUM Education and Public Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Paldogangsan (The Land of Korea)
- Director: Bae Seok-in
- Running Time: 110 min.
- Cast: Kim Hee-kap, Hwang Jung-seun
- Summary: An old couple who has a son and six daughters launch a journey to visit them around the nation as the seven children live throughout the country. During the nation-wide travel, they witness the modernization of Korea and feel satisfied with the children contributing to the national modernization directly or indirectly.
Dong-il An, Our Land of Korea, 2016
Dong-il An goes back in time to the 1960s and 70s, the time when his now deceased father spent his youth.Our Land of Korea, which contains iconic images culled from selected commemorative stamps issued around the same time period. Here, An effectively paints a portrait of an era by aggregating things that the era commemorated.
* This program is conducted in Korean only.
* Some of the details are subject to change.
* If you have a query about booking for this program, please contact us at email@example.com or phone 02-2014-6655.
□ There are also a range of other programs In conjunction with ARTSPECTRUM 2016 during the exhibition. For the full programs of ARTSPECTRUM [χ], see here.